unemployed

Alright here's the thing, on December 2019 I graduated from uni and I have no idea that I'll be feeling this clue less about what to do in my life. Well not completely that clue less. I got a plan, no, plans. Number one and the most foremost is of course get myself a job and make money. But bruh this shit is hard. It's only February but I haven't got any offer yet. I tried, I really am trying.

Real talk, I still confuse whether to work or just continue my study but one thing for sure is that I don't have any bucks to pursue master degree. My plan is to get a scholarship and go abroad. But hey look I am very lack of qualification and am not even confident to apply. Funny. How I see myself back then but look now I'm not more than a beggar to my mother. I can't even support myself for a food.

Since I am unemployed and my day is just full of shit of doing nothing productive, I will write and publish one article per day. Let's make it real.

Share:

0 komentar