Zaki; Ya Ngga Gitu-gitu Juga Kali [Rani: I Want to go HOME]

She may lose her mind in purpose
She probably doesn't realize why she has to spend her time there
She was fun, she talks a lot, she doesn't mind people hanging around her, joking, one-time making fun of her. She doesn't mind it, or maybe she does.
Deep inside her, who knows~
I met her today, for the very first time
I could not say that I am comforted enough to be there, hanging, no, I am accompanying my friend who's on duty.
Two people in one time with different personality and appearance.
What do I have to call this, mental illness (?)
What term should we use? I do not want to pity them because...

During our conversation, she reminds me that I am nothing, not even worth enough for myself.
She pleased people,
She may lose her sense but she pleased to be surrounded by peoples
She smiles often, not like a human who didn't know how to do so
One time this thought was passing on my mind like; I wish I am her.
No hard feeling, cause I am free and I don't even know that I am free, it just happened.


Tags:

Share:

0 komentar