Stop running for nothing, my friend. 
I do believe that every individual needs an escape. It could be a place, an object, a not visible things or whatever it is that you consider to be an escape. Things that switch your attention into something else. 

I didn’t find one yet. Do you?

I look into a lot of depression and anxiety writings lately. Trying to identify myself as one. I mean, it could be true, right. Maybe in an early stage. Honestly, I feel like standing in between my two selves. I don’t want to name it as the bad and good. Evil or angel. 
I think too much, then it becomes toxic to me. 

I tend to run away once I met unsupported circumstances. But don’t get me wrong. I hold myself sometimes. At least I have tried. I just did not want to make any spaces for regret afterwards. Since you can’t turn back time and everything is just pass forward until you realize that ‘oh, I should’ve done this better’ or ‘oh had I known this before I’ll do something else’. 

I consider myself as a sensitive and emotional person. An early quarter life crisis, probably? 
No. I don’t want to head towards that direction. The thing is I have so many worries. That is the worst part. Like why I have to think about how people think of me? First impression? Is it like I am seeking for a recognition?. There are at least three steps; struggle for recognition, …

//Oh, shit I forgot//

Okay, whatever the term is. People need to be recognized. Trust me, you do not want to be invisible kind of person in this society. Your presence is worth it. But aren’t we tired of all the drama? My friends once told me that ‘I thought that adulthood is when the drama ended'. I laugh. It is totally the opposite. 

Share:

0 komentar